Full Stack .Net Developer
Austin, TX. Posted 3 months ago
Role: Full Stack .Net Developer - 15 positions
Location: Austin, TX
Rate: $market Al Inclusive
Team wants candidates that have worked on angular 2+ with strong asynchronous programing skills in the front and backend
- Perform developer code related work carried out under the direction of the client Engagement Manager
- 7-9 years’ experience.
- Full stand development experience with .NET Core and Angular2+/React/JQuery as front-end
- Work with architects and other team members to design components, including Technical Specification Documentation, architect/design discussions and code reviews
- Design and implement features for new and existing products, features, APIs, platforms and frameworks by writing high quality, scalable, and maintainable code
- Cultivate engineering excellence practices in the team and mentor junior developers.
- Strong Object-Oriented Analysis and Design skills using C# as language.
- Hands on development experience with SOLID principles
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets
- Experience with Domain driven development
- Experience with T-SQL and SQL Server
- Build software solutions to meet our business needs.
Must Have Skill Sets
Nice To Have
- Experienced with Cloud oriented development
- Analyze business requirements/processes and system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions.
- Plan and perform unit and integration tests via automation to fully test and regress software
- Lead conference calls, and guide web site design and user flows for multiple device types.
- Write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Hands on experience with performance optimization for SQL Server