FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER
Sterling, VA. Posted 5 months ago
Hope you are doing great today..!!
Please find the below requirement and let me know your availability.
If you available and interested for this position please send your updated word format resume along with best rate and availability time to the project.
Please don’t hesitate to forward this mail to your friends.
Also let us know:
- Total years of experience :
- Visa status :
- Current pay rate/ Salary :
- Expected rate per hour/ Salary :
- Current location :
- Interest in W2:
Job Title: FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER
Duration: Long term
Job Description :
• 8+ years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of web applications using the Java EE, JSP, JSF, XML, WebLogic 10/12.c, AJAX
• Very strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML, and Design patterns.
• Extensive use of Eclipse (commonly used plug-ins and debug techniques)
• Expert in JEE patterns and ability to use commonly used on in real time situations.
• Experience in developing API based Automation Test Scripts using Cucumber.
• Well versed with DevOps concepts and experience in TDD/BDD.
• Experience in using Java presentation frameworks – JSF Prime Faces, JQuery, Angular.
• Integration experience using Web Services and EJB preferably on WebLogic platform.
• Expert in tuning all tiers of applications on JEE platform.
• Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages - Maven and Shell script.
• Strong backend experience to develop Data Layer using at least one of the frameworks like Hibernate, JPA, Spring, and eclipse-link.
• Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and query tuning.
• Innovative in providing solutions, likes to take on challenges with calculated risk.
• Strive to constantly improve the application development processes and tools.
• Strong hands on experience with Spring, Apache CXF, JAXB and JMS.
• Recent Agile project experience is preferred
• Application of software development principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
• Provides resolutions to an assortment of technical problems.
• Understand Business Requirements; participates in System Requirement Analysis; design Applications based on System Requirements and Architecture, prototype if necessary, develop, unit test, and deploy application.
• Comply with the department application standards and general industry based practices.
• Contribute and participate in design and code reviews.
• Experience in complete Java based application development lifecycle.
• Quickly evaluate defects, investigate root cause and devise solutions to address defects.
Mandatory Skills (Deal-Breaker):
Spring framework, Spring Boot, Angular JS, PrimeNG, Jenkins
• Experience with automated GUI testing tools like Selenium
• Experience with Database SQL IDE: SQL Developer, Rapid SQL
• Experience with Docker or Microservices is a plus
• Familiarity with Mortgage Industry or direct Freddie Mac Experience is an added plus
• Must have good problem solving skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Must have the ability to listen to customers and colleagues; convey ideas effectively; prepare written documentation
• Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal
• Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools
• Job requires Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
• Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to analyze system functionality with customer and resolve code issues.
• Thorough understanding of relational databases and atleast 1-3 years of experience working with SQL Server.
• Experience with web containers including Apache/Tomcat or Weblogic.
• Experience applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design principles.
• Understanding of design patterns and ability to use them in real world situations.
• Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages like ANT, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Ansible and Artifactory
• 1-3 Years development experience using Python/Shell scripting.
• Experience with security standards, using ssl, directory services, etc.
• Proven experience in tuning the system for performance improvements and performance related system design.
Thanks and Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
American Software Resources, Inc.
4 Brower Avenue, Suite 4
Woodmere, NY 11598
Tel: Desk (732) 516-9262 || 315-825-0795