Frontend UI Developer
The experienced user interface engineer will be responsible for development tasks like designing, coding, testing and debugging of complex user interfaces using standard concepts & principles for various products in multiple vertical markets. Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad guidance. They should be able to apply own judgment and independently determine a course of action to execute it, post review.
- To participate as an active member of an Agile team, being involved in release and iteration planning
- Work in collaboration with development and managers to create user stories and define development tasks
- Work with the UX designers to provide feasibility and guidance on technology capabilities
- Develop user interfaces / applications for several product lines across various vertical markets
- Develop automated unit, link, acceptance tests
- Develop technical proof of concept prototypes, assimilate the results, draw conclusions and feedback the findings or incorporate them into your code
- To follow, apply and enhance standards, processes, metrics, procedures, etc., to ensure the quality and reliability of application software developed
Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 2 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 1 years’ experience; or equivalent experience. Typical range of experience is 2-5 years.
- Solid understanding of java script, it’s not enough to just have written some script they need to understand the complex concepts
- Solid understanding of OO concepts
- Solid understanding of MVC / MVVM design patterns
- Solid understanding of SPA design patterns
- Solid understanding of CSS / SASS
- Solid understanding of SOA design patterns
- Good understanding of HTML 5 / DOM
- Good understanding of responsive design
- Good experience and knowledge of working on n-tier mobile or web applications using one or more Web and UI frameworks.
- Good understanding of web server technologies, non-functional requirements like Scalability, Performance, and Security
- Nice to have / not essential… Sencha, Progress Open Edge
- Nice to have device development (ios / android)
- Nice to have web app / web service development (.Net / Java)