Front End Developer
Philadelphia, PA. Posted 06-28-18
In-person interview preferred
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Closure or Backbone is required
- Web components and/or Google Polymer experience is preferred.
- Integration experience with REST API"s is preferred.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) experience is preferred.
- Agile experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Responsible for planning and designing new software and web applications. Edits new and existing applications.
- Implements, testing, and debugging defined software components.
- Documents all development activity.
- Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- An understanding of the principles of accessibility and can build products that are accessible to users with disabilities.
- Analyzes and determines integration needs.
- Evaluates and plans software designs, test results and technical manuals.
- Reviews literature, patents, and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Programs new software, web applications and supports new applications under development and the customization of current applications.
- Edits and reviews technical requirements documentation.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Displays knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, skills, and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Displays knowledge of, and ability to apply, process design and redesign skills.
- Displays in-depth knowledge of, and ability to apply, project management skills.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
Position Comments: Experience building enterprise web apps.