Fort Bliss IT Low Voltage Initial Outfitting Project Manager
GDIT is Hiring a Project Manager to support IT Low Voltage Initial Outfitting at Ft Bliss. This person will be is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities.
- Provide overall technical, managerial, and administrative direction for medical communications infrastructure and low voltage systems outfitting project in El Paso, TX.
- Work with the lead systems engineer to lead/support a team in the planning and execution of procurement, installation, testing, and support of the RMF authorization effort of five major medical systems to include:
- Way Finding System, Q-Flow
- Real Time Location System (RTLS) with RFID
- Temperature Sensitive Monitoring system (TSMP), Rees
- Automated Pharmacy Dispensing System, Omnicell
- Nurse-Call/Clinical Communications System, Vocera
- Use clear understanding of DoD SEP and JSN code and nomenclature.
- Systems integration
- FMR creation and collection of artifacts
- Equipment planning
- Equipment purchasing
- Installation, testing, and training
- Transition and activation
- The lead systems engineer will facilitate IA accreditation to RMF standards of all systems procured. This position, PM, will ensure he/she is informed and supported to be successful in this process.
- Manage the overall project timeline taking direct input from the lead systems engineer on IT planning and IA/RMF activities. Coordinate this project schedule with the hew hospital’s project integrated master schedule.
- Use MS Project and Visio as primary management tools.
- Support the team in determining and analyzing network infrastructure components ensuring a successful data center relocation and transition effort.
- Ensure the project stays on schedule so that the new facility and staff can meet the healthcare mission upon opening day.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 10 years complex project management coordinating stakeholders from differing specialties (i.e., construction firm, building owner, OEMs, designers, outfitters)
- PMP preferred
- MS Project – Initial development and continuous use/coordination throughout execution
- Visio 2016 or greater
- Revit 2018 or greater
- Working alongside construction contractor during new construction
- Similar Federal, DoD and/or Army projects
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Requires background check and the following (current CAC holders preferred):
- Required National Agency Check with Local & Credit (NACLC)
- Requires appropriate base certifications and background check to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC)
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.