Exclusive opportunity: Senior Windows Administrator with Migration Exp
Dallas, TX. Posted 3 months ago
Resource Informatics Group Inc
400 E Royal Lane
10 - 16 Years
Any Work Permit encouraged to apply
Job Title: Windows Administrator
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6 + months start with multi year
Locals refer or someone willing to relocate
- Experience with formal Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Thorough knowledge of Windows Server 2012 and 2016, particularly with regard to the file system and system registry.
- Advanced knowledge of MSI packaging techniques, PowerShell, and creating MSI custom actions.
- Experience packaging software for installation and deployment using InstallShield, testing software-package install scripts in a Microsoft Windows environment, and chocolatey to deploy software packages to Wintel servers.
- Familiarity with VMWare and/or other virtualization products.
- Advanced knowledge of application virtualization.
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system and experience RPM Build for installation and deployment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time to meet assigned deliverable deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a Scrum / DevOps team and individually.
- Ability to absorb rapidly new technical information and apply it effectively.
- Understanding of, and ability to apply, basic inspection and testing techniques, and corrective and preventive actions, including root cause analysis.
- Demonstrated analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Understanding of, and ability to use appropriate methods, tools, and applications.
Windows Server 2012 Scrum Microsoft Windows RPM