Charlotte, NC, USA
Title: .NET Developer Location: Charlotte, NC Duration: Full Time Compensation: $75K to $85K
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a .NET Developer in Charlotte, NC.
Skillset / Experience:
Incumbents are required to have a broader knowledge base of programming code for multiple applications, and must be able to work with systems that link to multiple databases and involve more complex equations. Specific responsibilities include performing software analysis, providing mentoring and guidance to lower level staff, and developing more complex code.
· Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science and four years of programming experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- .NET (C#)
- Java Script, no specific libraries
- MS SQL
- MS SQL Reporting
- Dynamics 365 (a plus)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues
- Experience with Azure cloud development a plus
- Remain technologically current to approach continuous improvement in all job-related skills
- Availability to perform job responsibilities during work hours as well as on nights and weekends
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.