Houston, TX. Posted 9 months ago
Resource Informatics Group Inc
400 E Royal Lane
Any Work Permit encouraged to apply
The DevOps role is part of a tools team that we are creating. It’s a small but perfectly formed team that underpin everything we are creating.
This particular role will be responsible for building a Kubernetes environment from scratch. We have a containerized application development lifecycle so Extensive Kubernetes experience (vanilla not PaaS) is a must in order to be successful.
All our deployments are fully automated so you will need to be well versed in continuous integration/deployment (Gitlab, CircleCi, and Azure DevOps)
We run Infrastructure as a code (Terraform, Ansible)
The Environment uses Azure as a cloud provider however; you do not need to be an Azure Cloud Engineer. Ideally you will be Cloud Agnostic.
However – if you have a deep kubernetes knowledge and can show a proven track record in your ability to learn new technology that works too.
Skills additionally required to be successful
- Experience in DevOps or a responsive engineering role.
- Strong background in Linux and/or Windows administration
- Knowledge of version control software and concepts (preferably Git)
- Strong understanding of HTTP and TCP/IP
- Understanding of Application Security and Information Security controls (OWASP, ISO2700*)
Proven Track Record
Ability to learn
Version Control Software
Similar jobs will be listed here