Our client, a technology leader, has an immediate need for a DevOps Engineer. This is a DIRECT HIRE, PERMANENT job, NOT a contract. Candidates MUST be authorized to work in the U.S. WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP now and IN FUTURE. This role is located is Alpharetta, GA. Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates not local to Alpharetta.
- Set up continuous integration and continuous delivery infrastructure and processes.
- Manage and troubleshoot the environment, administer CI/CD tools, determine what the environment needs, and implement the selected continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- Coordinate the software release cycle for applications and communicate the schedule to the necessary teams.
- Work with the QA team to certify applications and enhancements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, related discipline OR equivalent work experience.
- 8 years in release management, Python scripting and setting up automated environments.
- Previous experience in an Agile DevOps environment, experience with cloud-based infrastructure, experience with Docker, Jenkins and Ansible.
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Previous experience working on cross-functional project teams highly desired.
- Hands-on, cloud-based deployment skills and the ability to automate.
Job Type: Full-time, Direct Hire, PERMANENT (this is NOT a contract role)