DevOps Architect (Java
Cleveland. Posted 01-03-18
Requirement ID: 002648 (Please reference this Req ID when you send us resumes)
Role: API + DevOps Architect (Java)
Location: Cleveland, OH
Experience: 9+ years
Contract Duration: 6+ months (could be extended based on performance)
No of Openings: 1
- Should be able to create and modify Jenkins Configuration Files associated with the applications.
- Should be able to debug and fix the Jenkins Pipeline errors.
- Should be able to set up new Pipeline and configure tasks as necessary.
- Should be able to build, manage, configure Docker Containers and spin-up new virtual environments with the help of Enterprise DevOps Team.
- Should be able to keep track of all running Docker Containers and Pods.
- Should be able to manage GIT repositories (Check-in, check-out, and Code Lockdown activities).
- Should be able to manage versioning of Micro-services.
- Should be able to modify and manage Maven POM files of the applications.
- Should be able to monitor Application Logs, Memory leaks, Long running threads and alert Dev teams as needed.
- Should be able to closely work with the Development team to help them configuring UnitTest execution, Coverage Jobs at Jenkins.
- Should be able to upgrade tools and software as needed in align with industry standards.
- Should be able to manage Tomcat and Web-sphere server configuration as needed.
- Should be able to document application architecture and configuration.
The candidate should be familiar with following tools and technologies.
- Groovy scripts
- Docker, Openshift
- Nexus ( Open source JAR and .npm repository)
- Hystrix (Fault tolerance and Reporting Tool)
- Microservice Design
- JUNIT, SPRING (Nice to have)