Bridgewater, NJ. Posted 11 months ago
Job Title : Data Architect / Modeler
Location : Bridgewater, NJ
Duration : 6+Months
ETL Technical Lead to gather requirements, design and implement IBM InfoSphere based ETL ecosystem for enterprise Ware house implementation. Candidate should have experience in designing complex data warehouse specific ETL solution and working geographically diverse development teams.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Ability to lead technical discussion with Client partners – converting business requirement for Data warehousing solution to appropriate Data Design components and frameworks
- Strong knowledge of and experience with ETL frameworks, BI and Analytics framework , databases, PL/SQL programming.
- Must know Enterprise level application modeling and inter relation of application for Data Ware house Solution.
- Understand the data requirements for the project and drive the solution based on the information needs.
- Ability to understand the implications & understand how the data will be used in upstream/downstream applications and accordingly guide the team on logical / physical models using Erwin application or equivalent modeling tool
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, identifying errors in data and presenting findings
Data warehousing expertise/tools: Data Marts/ Materialized Views/Star Schema, Erwin, Oracle.
- 10+ years of experience in Complex data Ware house solution and knowledge of Data modeling techniques for enterprise applications and/or ware housing solutions.
- Advance knowledge of Data warehousing concepts and BI Components.
- Experience in working with in complex source system and data acquisition environment.
- Ability to correlate different modules for data ware house solution components – ETL, DW modeling, Reporting and Analytics
- Familiarity with advance ETL concepts to build complex warehouse solutions.
Good to have Skills
- Experience in building complex DataWare house solutions for Supply chain domain.
- Experience working with accounting reconciliation applications, SAP modules and specific accounting report solution will be handy.