Data Analyst Lead
Los Angeles, CA. Posted 05-02-18
Resource Informatics Group Inc
400 E Royal Lane
7 - 12 Years
Any Work Permit encouraged to apply
Title: Data Analyst Lead
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration 6-12 months to start
- Create/update/design logical data model enhancements that ensure the business requirements fit into the Logical Data Model.
- Creation of first-cut Physical Data Model.
- Consult on, review and approve data-specific portions of the project functional design stories.
- Consult on, review and approve source to target field-level logical data mappings and transformations.
- Facilitates discussion with DBA team to ensure physical implementation meets business requirements
- Working knowledge data modeling tools and methodologies.
- General to advanced data mining, profiling, and querying skills (using a variety of tools) to perform required data research and analysis.
Required Basic Qualifications:
- BS/BA in Business Admin Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or experience
- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Data Warehousing and Data Modeling.
Data Mining Data Analysis Data Warehousing Data Modeling cleansing data profiling