Bakersfield, CA. Posted 6 months ago
Job title: Data analyst
Location: Bakersfield, CA.
Responsibilities: Data Flow:
· Maintain interface with Information Technology (IT) support
· Optimize the data flow to the Integrated Schedule; contribute actively to designing, testing, and implementing solutions
· Collaborate with citizen developers and IT to develop dashboards meeting customer requirements
· Perform daily updates to workover jobs in integrated schedule
· Provide timely and accurate reports by agreed upon deadlines
· Perform sensitivity analysis on the schedule to assist in decision-making for plan changes
· Analyze and critique project execution schedules to provide assurance of their accuracy
· Facilitate schedule planning sessions with various functions including Drilling & Completions, Permitting, Subsurface Optimization, and Facility Engineering teams
· Organize and maintain planning / scheduling documentation in alignment with the SJVBU Integrated Schedule Plan
· Work with project controls analysts to support value of work done and outlook preparation
· 4+ years of experience of related experience
· Previous experience with computer applications such as Primavera, Power BI, Power App, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel.
· Ability to analyze schedules and make value adding recommendations.
· Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
· Knowledge of data flow/workflow optimization methods and ability to support implementation.
· Experience with relational databases and back end linkages between systems of record.
· Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
· College degree preferred.