AWS Architect Engineer
Detroit, MI. Posted 04-18-18
Resource Informatics Group Inc
400 E Royal Lane
Cloud Infrastructure - AWS
10 - 12 Years
Green Card Holder, US Citizen are encouraged to apply
Role : AWS Architect Engineer
Location : Detroit, MI
Start Date : ASAP
Duration : 20 months
Rate : Open all inclusive on C2C
Visa Status : Green Card / Citizen
Top 3 Required Skills : AWS cloud infrastructure
Client Technical Environment : VLANs, QoS, DHCP, DNS, and VPNs
Engagement Description :
Architect, Build and maintain an AWS cloud infrastructure architecture aligning security, compliance, performance and resilience with cost
• Hands-on experience with all phases of firewall and network security operations, firewall change requests, firewall configuration, network services, and network security
• Responsible for the planning, design, implementation, organization and operation of Palo Alto Firewalls based perimeter security network and network security devices including on premise and in AWS cloud
• Implement TCP/IP, IP sub-netting, ACLs, advanced routing protocols to include EIGRP and BGP, GRE tunnels, VLANs, QoS, DHCP, DNS, and VPNs
• Deploy and management of AWS services - including but not limited to: VPC, Route 53, ELB, EBS, EC2, S3
* Utilize AtLassian tool box including Bit Bucket
• Write Python, shell scripts to automate the backups and run the scheduled jobs
• Conduct PCI audits for every 3months to meet the PCI (Payment Card Industry) regulations.
• Write the Docker-compose YML scripts to provision multiple docker containers
• Develop the log management pipeline using log management solutions such as Sumologic, ELK stack.
• Troubleshoot network issues using Wireshark, TCPdump, WinMTR, Fidler.
• Run the penetration tests Using Qualys guard and PCI scans
• Document the network architecture, incident reports, security audits on regular basis.
AWS Cloud Infrastructure VLANs QoS DHCP DNS Engagement AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architecture Aligning Security Resilience Firewall and Network Security Operations Firewall Change Requests Firewall Configuration Network Services Network Security Firewalls AWS Cloud TCP/IP Routing Protocols EIGRP and BGP GRE Tunnels Route EBS EC2 Python Shell Scripts Docker Log Management Log management solutions such as sumologic TCPdump Network Architecture Security audits on regular basis