business rules analyst
McLean, VA. Posted 12 months ago
The business process and rules services (BPRS) team is responsible for operating an enterprise wide decision management service which supports multiple business applications and processes within the organization. BPRS team is seeking a business rules analyst who will serve as the bridge between the business and the technical arms of Freddie Mac and is responsible for execution of the business rule management processes and help translate business policy to business rules making it easy to understand, develop, implement & maintain business policies and ensues all decisions are aligned with core policies of the single-family business.
- Typically has 1 (Entry level) years of related professional experience.
- College Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Demonstrable problem solving, critical thinking & analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and committed to a high level of accuracy with good organizational skills
- Exposure to Project Management Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)